On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 10:47:20 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 10:27:44 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:

What is the correct way?

--DRT flags are for run time, not compile time. They're intended to be passed to your executable and not the compiler. From the docs [1]:

"By default, GC options can only be passed on the command line of the program to run"

My use-case is limiting the amount of memory dmd will allocate before -lowmem kicks in and collects (by use of --DRT-gcopt=heapSizeFactor on dmd), to accomodate for limited available memory. As pasted in the original post I seem to be able to do this manually.

So there is no way to set up a dub build configuration that automates this?