Do not ask why I want to do that, you can however suggest alternative variations.

As you all might know,

2. The Identifiers preceding the rightmost are the Packages that the module is in. The packages correspond to directory names in the source file path. Package and module names cannot be Keywords.
https://dlang.org/spec/module.html#module_declaration

The D Spec literally says that we cannot use these words in the Module Names:
https://dlang.org/spec/lex.html#Keyword

Example, we can't Name Modules or Packages like that:

module auto.alias.abstract;
void main(){

}

I would like to know if there is any way to make it possible to name Modules/Packages via preoccupied lexical words, or at least receive some suggestions on some aesthetic naming for a module/package that includes these lexical d words.

Examples:

module dauto.dalias.dabstract;
void main(){

}

module CustomAuto.CustomAlias.CustomAbstract;
void main(){