On Monday, 12 August 2019 at 10:41:57 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
Pls I want to know if it is possible to build desktop app with vibe.d just like nodejs. I am not satisfy with the GUI of Dlang such as dlangui and gtkd. I don't think they have good styling capabilities like HTML and CSS.

I will be happy if I can build an app in D with fanciful ui. I will also be happy if you know any other way to build a fanciful ui in D like adobe flex, javafx, etc.

vibe.d is a backend framework so unless you ran it and had the user connect via a web browser I don't think so.

Honestly, avoid web technology on the desktop like the plague. It's slow and memory hogging.