On Saturday, 31 August 2019 at 16:44:01 UTC, Patrick wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 August 2019 at 10:33:33 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 August 2019 at 09:35:55 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
[...]

Thanks i will check it up

Take a look at JavacTo https://sourceforge.net/projects/javacto/

This is a java tool that uses the javac compiler to translate java to another language. And includes a java to D code set.

It is a very visual tool and has great animation during translation and works well while using the java debugger. I include “How to get started with Eclipse”.

You can find more translations statistics at this post: https://forum.dlang.org/thread/yuamvgsdfshgrbesm...@forum.dlang.org#post-yuamvgsdfshgrbesmjlt:40forum.dlang.org

Hope this helps....

Patrick

Thanks a lot. I will dive in soon. I am in the mid of a project now
  • Java to D GreatSam4sure via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Java to D Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Java to D GreatSam4sure via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Java to D Patrick via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Java to D GreatSam4sure via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Java to D Ernesto Castellotti via Digitalmars-d-learn