On Friday, 13 September 2019 at 10:02:35 UTC, Joel wrote:
On Friday, 13 September 2019 at 09:54:58 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
Maybe you upgraded SFML and now binding doesn't match?

I didn't touch SFML dylibs. I guess I could try recompling them. It's a bit late here in New Zealand, though.

I tried recompiling and it didn't work at first. But compiled by recloning with git. Still have the same fatal problem. My platform game plays a popping sound over and over (which would go once at program launch before).