Template constraints are not allowed before the signature in the language, so it can be expected the documentation does not swap that order.

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 13:34:35 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
I was confused at first by the trailing

if (!is(T == struct) && !is(T == interface) && !is(T == class) && !__traits(isStaticArray, T));

Or are you confused by the newline between the ) and the if?
I do think the indentation is a bit confusing, but I don't know a better one. I always have difficulty myself when trying to cleanly format long signatures of template functions.