On 12/5/19 3:57 AM, Robert M. Münch wrote:
On 2019-12-04 19:23:07 +0000, Steven Schveighoffer said:

Is one a delegate and one a function pointer? This can easily happen for untyped lambdas.

That's a very good point and hint. A function pointer will be 8LU and a delegate 16LU, right? This is a strong argument that this is really the problem.

How can I find out? That's why I used a pragma to get the type of the alias. So, the alias needs to become a delegate. No clue how to write this down.

Use std.functional.toDelegate. If it's already a delegate, it just returns the delegate, otherwise it makes a delegate out of a function pointer.

-Steve