On Thursday, 26 December 2019 at 10:15:17 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 December 2019 at 13:32:45 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

For a while, typing in VS Code was clunky compared to Sublime. I gave it a spin every couple of months to see how it was shaping up and eventually I stopped noticing the difference.

Ah! Good to know. Thanks, Mike. Once they add a proper file explorer sidebar, I may switch.

I am not sure wheter you talk about the same issue but the explorer view was also the only reason VSC was totally unusable for me. The lack of file/folder icons really questionable.
Recently I found out that it is possible to configure them.

Kind regards
Andre