On Monday, 30 December 2019 at 19:08:27 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
On Monday, 30 December 2019 at 17:12:26 UTC, MoonlightSentinel wrote:

D disallows implicit conversion from integers to pointers and hence they cannot be compared. You would need to explicitly cast your ulong to an appropriate pointer type

I'm not trying to convert, just wade through an array of pointers to find a specific pointer using searchUntil().

I mean, it's not a big deal if I can't do it.

You can definitely do it:

  $ rdmd --eval 'int a, b, c; [&a, &b, &c].countUntil(&c).writeln'
  2

But you need to have an array of pointers.