On Monday, 30 December 2019 at 23:32:37 UTC, ShadoLight wrote:
dragging with the left mouse button does nothing.

Window window = Platform.instance.createWindow("DlangUI example", null);

I'm not familiar with this toolkit, but my guess is that you didn't pass in a `flags` value and therefore you aren't using the appropriate overload of the createWindow() function to achieve what you're after.

The following is from the DLangUI GitHub site (https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/wiki/Getting-Started). Take a look at the third argument:

Window createWindow(
    dstring windowCaption, // window caption
Window parent, // parent window, pass null for main (first) window. uint flags = WindowFlag.Resizable, // various flags - bit fields from WindowFlag enum values
    uint width = 0,        // initial window width
    uint height = 0        // initial window height
);