On Thursday, 30 January 2020 at 18:20:47 UTC, uranuz wrote:
2. Where in the documentation is mentioned that when I create alias to name that is a function or method that has overloads then this alias is actually an alias not only for the first or second or randomly selected overload in overload set, but an alias for all of overloads in set at the same time?

Thanks. Have a good day!

It is directly implied (although not outright stated) by the paragraph I quoted in my previous reply, which says that aliases may be used to merge overload sets. This feature would not work if the alias referred only to a single member of the overload set.

The documentation here could definitely use some improvement, but I think it is at least sufficient to reassure you that the behavior is intentional and can be safely relied upon.