Hi there guys,
I was trying to generated code during compile time. Bassicly I'm creating a tokenizer and I would like to generated nested switch using betterC.

Basically convert something like this:

enum tokens =
[
    ['!', '='],
    ['>', '='],
    ['>'],
];

to:

switch(str[i])
{
    case '!':
        switch(str[i + 1])
        {
            case '=':
                onToken(['!', '=']);
                break;
            default: break;
        }
        break;
    case '>':
        switch(str[i + 1])
        {
            case '=':
                onToken(['>', '=']);
                break;
            default:
                onToken(['>']);
                break;
        }
        break;
    default: break;
}

but right now I'm stuck and I don't know how to achieve this. I was able to find out that:

1) Switches has to be labeled and the only way I know how to do so is to use string code and then mixing it. I was hoping for example to mixing only labels before switch and after continue and break but this does not seem to work :/

2) Format does not work in compile time using betterC (sprintf also does not work

Thank you very much for any kind if help
Kind regards Abby