On Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 08:55:56 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On Monday, 9 March 2020 at 09:42:16 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
I want to know if it is possible to use typescript with the vibe.d since typescript is a superset of javascript. I will appreciate any example if it is possible

There's a Diet filter for TypeScript here [1], but it hasn't been updated since 2015.

[1] https://code.dlang.org/packages/diet-typescript

--
/Jacob Carlborg

Thanks, it will be really nice to enable the use of typescript by default since it is type-safe. I will appreciate this feature of it can be added. I personally don't like dynamic languages due to lack of declaring a type for every variable