On Monday, 8 July 2013 at 19:22:59 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

Y'know what would be an awesome feature? A configurable volume level scheduler, like those old turn-on-the-light-at-night power dials, that automatically shuts off the volume at night, and turns it back on in the
morning.

Better yet, turn it off during the times in the week where you're in a library / concert / meeting when it shouldn't be going off. Get enough people to use it, and we might stop having to make the now-obligatory announcement "please turn off your cellphones" all the time (and have
people *still* get loud noisy ringtones in the middle of it).

Anybody wanna code up a D app for this? It might be the killer app that
makes D famous. ;-)

Well in Android there is Tasker. I have it play music when I leave work and if I have the headphones plugged in. It is easy to have it adjust volume at specific times of the day/location.