On 2/17/2014 1:32 AM, Paulo Pinto wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 05:51:09 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

Besides, I suspect the #1 optimization in making a fast-to-compile
language is just simply "Don't make C++".

Well, supporting modules would already help. With luck C++ will get them
around 2020. I think it won't matter by then.

Heh. I shudder to think what they might end up looking like, too. C++ deserves some credit for gaining some of D's features here and there, but they're never (and likely can't ever) be as nice and clean as their D counterparts.