According to my source repository since october 2006, doing some html parser experiments and tribool/fuzzy logic, but gave up on the language because debugging was hard (not very good error messages, compiler related bugs). Then some OpenGL experiments in 2007, but gave up on the language because of the GC. Then I wrote a small tool in 2008 for optimizing PNG files using C and D (and some other stuff), but ended up with most of the code being in C (85%) because library interfacing was easier that way. Then I decided to wait for DMD2 to be ready since DMD1 appeared to have been abandoned, and I am still waiting…