On 4/19/2014 3:48 AM, Aleksandar Ruzicic wrote:
On Friday, 18 April 2014 at 22:08:13 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

As long as it's:

- A normal reflowing layout (not a static fixed-width one or an
auto-rescaling one)

Of course.

Cool.

- Doesn't require JS (optional JS enhancements are fine)

I was told you would oppose usage of JavaScript. :)

Heh, yea, I'm kinda well-known for that 'round these parts ;)

But as I've said already I plan on using JavaScript to enhance things a
bit only, site would function normally with JavaScript
unavailable/disabled.

Yea, that's cool. Honestly, even I do that too.

- Works reasonably well on mobile *including* a complete and total
lack of that "no zooming allowed" abomination that seems so popular
these days (As far as I'm concerned, full user-controlled scaling is
*mandatory* for good usability on tiny hand-held devices, especially
on these "modern" capacitive ones incapable of registering presses
from anything more accurate than a blunt finger - or for anyone with
less than 20/20 eyesight)

Agreed. And it shouldn't just work reasonably well on mobile, it must
work flawlessly well :)

Heh, personally, I think working "flawlessly well" on mobile pretty much requires a PalmOS device (long since defunct), but that's a whole other twenty rants and would only make me feel old ;)