On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 at 05:22:03 UTC, Eko Wahyudin wrote:
I have a same problem too..
I think the problem came from Compress class.

I'm creating web server with gzip and deflate support. browser (Chrome, Firefox and opera) able to deCompress it. The problem begin if file size more than 64KB. The output size is equal to the original file, but the content is different at some block.

for instance compressing "jquery-2.1.0.min.js". the result is different begining at file offset 73.728 or 0x12000. with file buffer 4096 bytes.

well this thread start at March 04, 2012 and now Apr 22, 2014,
it's already two year,,, this problem still doesn't solved :(

On a related note I've only recently ported a javascript minifier to D as part of Cmsed [0]. It appears to work correctly, but you never know considering it was php originally what issues relating to types I mucked up upon.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Cmsed/blob/master/source/minifier/cmsed/minifier/jsmin.d