On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 19:08:15 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-04-30 11:43, Dicebot wrote:

This is common complaint I still fail to understand. I have never ever wanted to run a single unit test, why would one need it? If running all module tests at once creates problems than either module is too big or
unit tests are not really unit tests.

Why would I run more tests than I have to?

Because you hardly notice difference between 0.1 and 0.5 seconds

BTW, I would probably use the "unittest" keyword for other kinds of tests than unit tests as well.

This is main problem with your expectations I think.