On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 21:09:51 UTC, Átila Neves wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I make my tests fail a lot.

I think this is key difference. For me failing unit test is always exceptional situation.

I TDD a lot. Tests failing are normal. Not only that, I refactor a lot as well. Which causes tests to fail. Fortunately I have tests failing to tell me I screwed up.

I dream of a day when TDD crap will be finally discarded and fade into oblivion.

Even if failing tests were exceptional, I still want everything I just mentioned.

Probably. But will you still _need_ it? ;)

And if test group is complex
enough to require categorization then either my code is not procedural enough or module is just too big and needs to be split.

And when I split them I put them into a subcategory.

This is somewhat redundant as they are already categorized by module / package.