On 9 May 2014 01:38, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 May 2014 at 15:23:35 UTC, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
>> Trying to understand this bit... why is $(ZLIB) $(DRUNTIMELIB)
>> provided to the compiler? It's building the phobos lib right, not
>> linking anything?
>

> druntime and zlib are statically linked into Phobos

Oh right. I never noticed. I just presumed druntime was a separate lib.
So... you always have to build druntime at the same time as phobos?
Guess I need a project for that too.

Well, that explains why I'm getting these ctfe errors building phobos
(trying to ctfe druntime code). Although I don't see in the phobos
makefile where the compiler is being given the druntime import
path...?