On 6/19/2014 12:59 PM, Joakim wrote:
Admittedly his concerns are unclear, but his problem is with the backend, not
the frontend, which he already said he likes better now that it's
boost-licensed.  He claims that the proprietary backend scares potential
contributors away and that it should be "split up" from the frontend, by which
he might mean putting it in a separate git repo?

I don't know enough about these copyright tainting concerns to say if it's a
good idea, just pointing out that he was talking about the backend, not the
frontend.

Ok, but I'll also point out that LDC and GDC are fully free & open source.