On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 06:37:22 UTC, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 22:07:22 -0700

I'd much rather just put up with having to explain to people that we didn't want to add new keywords and that that's why @safe, @trusted, @system, @property, and @nogc have @ on them and nothing else does - i.e. it's pretty much purely a question of age. Sure, the inconsitency sucks, but I think that it would suck more to have to have @ everywhere. I wouldn't mind having @safe and company changed to keywords to make the attributes consistent, but I very
much doubt that that would be acceptable at this point.

- Jonathan M Davis

+1

---
Paolo