On Thursday, 25 September 2014 at 21:22:38 UTC, bearophile wrote:
eles:

"he stripLeft function will strip the front of the range, the stripRight function will strip the back of the range, while the strip function will strip both the front and back of the range. "

Why not, for God's sake, stripFront and stripBack?

Perhaps those names come from extending the names of "lstrip" and "rsplit" of Python string functions.

Bye,
bearophile

I find it too inconsitent. I doubt even Python programmers migrating to D love that...

And, just: std.uni->std.unicode

And I cannot believe that the language-defined complex types are still there (since the D1 days...). Either in the library, either in the language, but, please, pick *one* kind.