On Friday, 14 November 2014 at 23:06:22 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 14 November 2014 at 22:20:17 UTC, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
I will test something this weekend regarding the additional indirection.

Thanks! I may try hacking some sample implementation too but pessimistic about ETA

So, I added a layer of thread local indirection to the Logger. It now goes by default like:

log|trace|... -> threadLocalLogger -> globalLogger

The threadLocalLogger is just another Logger so it can be replaced with whatever you need may need. Or just keep it forwarding.