On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 17:38:42 UTC, bearophile wrote:
bitwise:

I would quote a few of these error messages, but I wouldn't be
able to reproduce them, as I have no idea why they occurred in
the first place..

You don't need to know what caused them, you have to copy your code, minimize it progressively keeping the error message unchanged, and submit it to bugzilla. D devs are quite willing to improve error messages, they have improved many of them.

Bye,
bearophile

Don't forget to mention DustMite. A simple yet elegent solution to assist in minimizing the code. It comes packaged with the DMD compiler so you probably already have it installed:)