On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 21:20:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/4/14 8:37 PM, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
That is much nicer, thank you for taking the time.

Couldn't way just say that we don't import __MODULE__ but rather __MODULE__ ~ "_loggerinfo.d" and then describe the import constraint in
the documentation.

Perhaps that might improve error messages. I fear of things that could happen if a circular import via mixin fails. Andrei

How long is a line of your terminal?

On a more serious note: I proposed "_loggerinfo.d" to counteract that and this file could be the place to store all logger configuration anybody invents. This way we would have a canonical place for all configuration concerning the logger.