On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 02:55:39 UTC, Xinok wrote:

I'd like to contribute to the documentation (more within my skill level anyways), but I'd like to follow some solid guidelines if I'm to do so. If we don't have something like it already, perhaps we could create a page on the wiki with some tips and conventions for writing documentation for Phobos (and if we do, give me a link!). Then of course, we can incorporate some good and bad examples which you've provided for us already.

+1
I'd like to contribute to D but the most I could probably do is
help with documentation. It would be nice to have an article like
this on the wiki.