On Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at 09:51:13 UTC, Joakim wrote:
I don't know if the ebook is updated, but the physical quality of the softcover print book is not good. Mine fell apart about halfway through reading it, it's in 3-4 chunks now. I wish there had been a pdf version available at the time, as I always prefer an electronic version and bought the pdf version of Adam's book. I wasn't interested in signing up for informIT's book subscription service to read it on a screen.

Oh, that's disappointing. My 20-some year old secondhand copy of
K&R C seems like it could last a nuclear blast haha.

Thanks everyone for their answers, I'll pick up the ebook version
- I already bought Ruppe's book and have thoroughly read Ali's D
book(extremely good book quality, especially for being free) and
wanted more.