On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 11:50:30 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 11:40:47 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Perhaps you're not a native speaker of the English language, but it is difficult to follow all the logical leaps you're making, as one point seems completely disconnected from the other and none seem connected to the topics from this thread.

I expect you to connect the dots when they are obvious.

My point is that they're not obvious. Rather than simply stating that they're obviously connected, you could show that. Presumably you can't. :)

But that's just distracting to those of us who are
only interested in the narrow topic under discussion. Where you stick to the topic, I've often agreed with you.

Everything needs a context, and you need to try connect the dots. You don't seem particulary interested in making the connections.

I don't think I'd be reading your posts if I weren't interested. The problem is with you and your tendency to ramble onto unconnected points.

But you are not the only person in the D forums who are struggling with the bigger picture. Which is why D probably never will be finished.

Perhaps we struggle with the bigger picture, but your constant rambling onto completely unconnected topics that have nothing to do with the bigger picture can only make that struggle worse. :D