On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 19:08:07 UTC, Ulrich Küttler wrote:
Hi,

with one phobos PR accepted any a second one submitted, I feel it is about time I write a tutorial. No, seriously, I spend some time to get started. Others might have a rough time, too. So here is a draft of a contributor tutorial. Posix based.

https://gist.github.com/kuettler/e907e51c14f7255e3489#file-phobos_contributor_tutorial-md

All of it is taken from the wiki, of course.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together. By "it is taken from the Wiki" did you mean individual parts are taken from the wiki, or the whole thing?

If you compiled a bunch of steps from the Wiki, perhaps you could add what you've done to the Wiki, might get more views there.