On Friday, 21 March 2014 at 21:14:15 UTC, TJB wrote:
Walter,

I see that you will be discussing "High Performance Code Using D" at the 2014 DConf. This will be a very welcomed topic for many of us. I am a Finance Professor. I currently teach and do research in computational finance. Might I suggest that you include some finance (say Monte Carlo options pricing) examples? If you can get the finance industry interested in D you might see a massive adoption of the language. Many are desperate for an alternative to C++ in that space.

Just a thought.

Best,

TJB

1+ for finance talk