On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:38:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

But that's beside the point. This seems to suggest the choice is "if we didn't have to build the mobi and pdf, the road is clear to using Great Framework(tm)". There are a few issues with that, such as nobody seems to agree what the Great Framework is, though I'd happily switch to vibe.d for obvious reasons if there were a champion for it; second, after all is said and done it's me to pay the piper.

Andrei

The reason I'm asking is because this is exactly what I started working on. While not a web designer, I'm sure I have enough experience with Vibe to get this done. However, I just wanted to make sure it has a chance to go in. Glad to hear it is !

I'll work on a PoC and let you know. I'll try to do it ASAP, however I didn't want to make any promise, as I'm finishing my master and will start a job abroad in March, so it's quite hard to plan things. Anyway, for any suggestion / concern / ping, my email is easily found here or on Github (@Geod24).