On Friday, 23 January 2015 at 17:19:44 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
OTOH, do I hear the cry of a volunteer? ;-) (I'm only half-joking... the thing is, if nobody steps up to write said tutorial, it isn't gonna materialize. The rest of us are already busy enough with whatever it is
we're contributing to D.
I could try in my spare time but I don't think I qualify as a D guru since there are some shady D areas I have yet to learn properly myself. It has to be a collaborative effort.