On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 at 20:32:35 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 at 12:08:18 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d píše v St 04. 02. 2015 v 10:25 +0000:
On Monday, 2 February 2015 at 21:51:42 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> Can we please change the file extensions in DMD from .c to > .cpp for C++ sources?

If someone (maybe me) "is allowed" to change this I can complete my PR at

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/4379

that enables developing DMD in Eclipse with full intellisense and debugging support.

This is already possible without this change

I've tried modifying "File Types" section in Properties for DMD project as:

*.c - C++ Source File
*.h - C++ Header File

and

src/*.c - C++ Source File
src/*.h - C++ Header File

but neith has any affect and Intellisense still fails.

What do I have to do to make this work? Please help.

Project->Properties

here select use project settings
and setup  *.c as c++ source files and *.h as c++ header files

than Project->C/C++ Index-> Rebuild