On Sunday, 8 February 2015 at 10:39:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-02-07 20:17, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

I don't see how this setting is at all relevant to the problem at hand.

Yes, sorry, "sourcePaths" and "importPaths" were the fields I was thinking about. Although I think "mainSourceFile" may be needed as well, otherwise dub will look for "app.d".

Neither of these will help in resolving the module path and filesystem path inconsistency, while maintaining compatibility with the git submodule approach.