On Monday, 23 February 2015 at 01:38:35 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 23 February 2015 at 07:47, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On 2/22/2015 8:36 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:

I have no idea where to start.

Start by making a ref counted type and see what the pain points are.

All my ref counting types fiddle with the ref in every assignment, or every function call and return. Unless the language has some sort of support for ref counting, I don't know how we can do anything about
that.

There's no move constructor in D, so how did you manage that?