On Thursday, 5 March 2015 at 03:24:05 UTC, TheFlyingFiddle wrote:

Finding out if a unittest only accesses public symbols could be done by analyzing the ast of the method. Either inside the compiler of via one of the third party D parsers currently in use.

I thought about writing a tool which extracts all "unittest" blocks and puts each one into a template. Then I could use __pragma(compiles, ) on the template to check if it uses any private symbol and if not instanciate that template. That way unittests that use private functions would automatically be filtered out.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut