On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 20:20:52 UTC, Jonathan wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm been starting to work on Debian bugs and found that most of the issues are eventually ranked from easy to hard to fix. I wondering if we can do the same (if not already). I think it would encourage new folks to pick up tasks (like myself).

That's a nice idea, but for now I'd say look for bugs with few comments. Lots of comments normally implies there is a difficult problem and a solution hasn't been found, despite experienced people trying.