On 3/31/15 11:35 AM, cym13 wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 18:32:25 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 18:20:05 UTC, cym13 wrote:
I found this repository (reddit!) that hosts common benchmarks for
many languages such as D, Nim, Go, python, C, etc... It uses only
standard structures not to influence the benchmark.

https://github.com/kostya/benchmarks

Can you provide the Reddit link? Right off on the Brainfuck example,
the author used a class instead of a struct, and none of the methods
were marked final.

Here it is:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/30y9mk

I don't think the author is an experienced D programmer, but that's
maybe why I find it interesting. That shows what a new naïve user can
expect as a first result.

Oh boy all classes with one-liner non-final methods. Manu must be
dancing a gig right now :o). -- Andrei

(gigue?)

Let's see: https://github.com/kostya/benchmarks/pull/4