On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 09:58:31 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

That's what we have the review thread for. The library is now in a state that everyone can easily try out. If it were a Phobos PR, that would be much more difficult (or I'd have to maintain two versions in parallel).

from experience: Hardly anybody reads previous posts. comments on the source make it easier for you to get useful criticism and filter all the noise.

I still have to look into running a proper benchmark. Initial numbers that I just collected have not been as good as expected - I'll have to take a closer look at the compiler output.

I thought more performance was one of the major reason for the json replacement. We need graphs!