On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 16:19:15 UTC, André wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 April 2015 at 22:58:44 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
Hi, I hope nobody minds but I'm just curious as to the popularity amongst D IDEs for a blog post. Sorry if I forgot your favorite $editor.

http://goo.gl/forms/MmsuInzDL0

thanks : )

As I already use Qt Creator for C++ development I also use it with the great qtcreator-dlangeditor and qtcreator-dubmanager plugins, giving me DCD and DUB integration [1], [2]. VIM mode is enabled of course :-)

André

[1] https://github.com/Groterik/qtcreator-dlangeditor
[2] https://github.com/Groterik/qtcreator-dubmanager

What is the state of C++ interop support in D? Would it be possible to rewrite these in D?