On Monday, 1 June 2015 at 19:41:58 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-06-01 21:22, CraigDillabaugh wrote:

I noticed there hasn't been any activity on the Github repo for 8 months. Why is that? Do you consider this a completely finished
product, or are you held up by the PHobos review process?

I just haven't worked on it for a while. Working on the , at least, third review process isn't really motivating.

+1 for orange.

I have used cerealed as well and liked it but with it except orange it's easy to add and switch between custom archiver formats. I couldn't figure out a way to do this with cereraled without hacking it.

bye,
lobo