First off I would stress that architecture and process are more important than which of those 3 languages you choose, i.e. good testing (I prefer test driven), continuous integration, and a solid architecture that you are confident will provide the reliability, correctness and uptime that you require.

Having said that I would then personally be conservative and choose to standardise on C# for its maturity, expressiveness and great tooling. It also has a good ecosystem (libraries etc.) which will prove very useful in business related tasks.

D has better expressiveness and probably would run faster but given all the other factors I would be concerned right now about its slight lack of maturity and under-developed ecosystem.