On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 09:12:04 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:

I think I may not be doing that review now as I have started on trying to get Chapel working well with Python 3. C++, D, Rust, Go are millennia behind Chapel in terms of managing local and cluster parallelism: Chapel is a PGAS language so handles clusters of muli -multicore processors in a single program.

I'm not really that familiar with Chapel (I read your thread a few weeks ago here and a simple tutorial but that's it). What do you think it does better?