On Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at 18:22:09 UTC, Mint wrote:
On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 14:31:10 UTC, karabuta wrote:
Oh! someone thinks typescript is a programming language. Typescript runs in which browser? :) (Because when I use typescript, I worry about two things in my development process, .js and .ts)

Oh! Someone thinks D is a programming language. D runs on which processor? D just transpiles into ASM after all.

Oh! Someone thinks ASM is a programming language. ASM runs on which processor? x86 just transpiles into the processor's native instruction set.

CPUs haven't actually executed x86 directly in the better part of a decade.

x86 CPUs never directly executed x86 bytecode, they're all CISC architectures.