On Wednesday, 26 August 2015 at 05:54:44 UTC, nazriel wrote:
On Thursday, 20 August 2015 at 20:28:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
dpaste.dzfl.pl is severely out of date. Who maintains this and can we get it updated? It's going to start hurting us pretty severely if we use it as our go-to site for pasting compiled-and-run d snippets, but it's only at version 2.065.

-Steve

I will work on it.

Should be fixed before weekend.

I will also open source dpaste frontend and backend so such problems can be avoided in the future.

Got a little bit behind with D related stuff and auto-updates of DMD stopped working for some reason.

That's why we are on 2.065.

Regards,
Damian Ziemba

Probably stopped working because the downloads section of the website changed around that time iirc.
Thanks for working on it!