On Sunday, 6 September 2015 at 02:27:42 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
I would very much appreciate people helping out.
E.g. Contributing manipulation functions, image loader / exporter.

Most importantly unittests. Fix bugs.
I'll most likely do the PNG test case infrastructure, but it would make things go a few months faster if somebody took ownership of testing in general.

I'll also be creating a TODO list for what needs to happen with Phobos. E.g. @nogc version of std.string:indexOf. So plenty of places anybody can jump in and help :)

I can imagine that you could need help. With work and private projects I am pretty much max out already for the foreseeable future. That's also why I was hoping that D already has the tool, to speed up the process. I hope you find someone though!