On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 23:55:27 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 22:59:42 UTC, nazriel wrote:
I really have no idea,
I tried to copy and paste those links and indeed they trigger recaptcha... Not sure if recaptcha is so weak or indeed it is a human posting those links %)

It costs 0.1 cent ($0.001) to have a human solve a reCAPTCHA.

I will look into methods used in this forum and vibe.d forum.

For forum.dlang.org and wiki.dlang.org I created DCaptcha, which asks a D programming question: https://github.com/CyberShadow/dcaptcha

It is only activated if Akismet or other spam detectors report "spam". It used to have many questions of various difficulty, but currently it only asks 1 type of question. So far this blocked 100% of spam.

AFAIK vibe.d forum uses a Bayesian filter which IIRC generally works well but had to be tweaked once or twice. This could work well for DPaste if it's trained to distinguish D code from not-code.

Nice,

I've tried your idea (somehow). Lets see if it helps.

Anyways:
* I've implemented better captcha mechanism + blocking system.
If you fail captcha for 3 times in a row - pasting will be disabled for 15 minutes. * I've fixed registration with GitHub, Facebook and internal database (captcha wasn't working there and api keys expired for those services)

The next step will be improving Backend itself so I will get rid of errors when running examples on main dlang page.

Also @Vladimir, thanks for the pull request regarding examples and for making me a "watcher" in dpaste related issues on bugzilla.

Best regards,
Damian Ziemba