On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 19:00:32 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 06:41:49PM +0000, karabuta via Digitalmars-d wrote:

The problem I see is very few people are really aware of D as a creation out experience and research. I hurts so bad that there is almost nothing to find in terms of tutorials and blog posts for D.

I'd say that even if you are still only learning D, you can already contribute screencasts and blog posts and whatever else you perceive there's a lack of. In fact, you may be uniquely poised to deliver the most punch with your efforts, because as someone new to the language, you share a perspective that many other newcomers will experience when they first pick up the language, whereas the rest of us "old folks" already know "too much" about D, and what we write would likely be full of assumptions that newcomers don't understand yet, which makes it less effective.

Really? I will try to see what I can do.